1. トップページ
  2. 研究室紹介
  3. 研究内容
  4. 業績
  5. 入学案内

What's New

2016/05/16第104回先端医工学セミナーのお知らせ

5月18日(水) 17時30分より第104回先端医工学セミナーを開催いたします。

今回は、フランスのRennes大学,Pierre Jannin先生をお招きして“Surgical Training of Procedural Knowledge”と題しましてご講演を賜ります。

同先生は外科手術手技の客観的評価方法について研究され、同研究施設において手術ワークフロー(手術の手技・手順・行程を時系列的に並べたもの、 SPM)解析手法を開発され、外科医のもつ手術手技を具体的かつ定量的にフィードバックする手法として世界的に提案されており、今回のご講演で拝聴できる ものと思われます。

また、本講演に先立ちまして当院脳神経外科の迎先生から、ナビゲーションやリハビリロボット等の脳神経外科と先端医工学診療部との研究の関わりにつきましてご講演賜る予定です。

両先生のご講演後、Jannin先生の研究室にて開発されております、手術室看護師さんを対象としたvirtual reality-based surgical simulatorのデモを予定しております。

大変興味深いお話を拝聴できるものと思います。どなたでもご参加頂けますので多くの皆様のご来聴をお待ちしております。
なお、セミナーは聴講予定者に多くの外国人研究者,留学生などが予定されているため,英語にて行われます。

時間:5月18日 17:30-
場所:West Wing 3階 内視鏡外科手術トレーニングセンター講義室
主催:九州大学病院先端医工学診療部
共催:福岡医学会

Speaker: Prof.Pierre Jannin,
A INSERM Research Director at the Medical School of the University of Rennes, France

Title: "Surgical Training of Procedural Knowledge"

Abstract: Until recently, surgical education relied on the old see one, do one (and teach one) paradigm . It is now expected that surgical education should rely on computer-based systems with simulation capabilities. The medical literature outlined that only 25% of the quality of surgical performance depends on surgeons dexterity. The remaining 75% relates to knowledge and non-technical skills. However, most efforts on surgical simulation have focused on dexterity. Studies on surgical skills have shown the im portance of both conceptual and procedural knowledge in the decision making process. We present here a project that aims to develop virtual environments for procedural training based on observations of real case surgeries. This project is divided into three research topics: Surgical Process Data Organisation and Acquisition, Surgical Process Mining, and Collaborative Virtual Environment for Training. Data about a specific surgical procedure are acquired during real case surgeries. These data are then used to create a generic model of this procedure. This model is finally integrated as a scenario in a Virtual Reality system.

(Note that the lecture will be given in English.)
ページの先頭へ
  • 入学案内 入学をお考えの方へ
  • CAMIT
  • 九州大学先端医療イノベーションセンター
  • 九州大学病院内視鏡外科手術トレーニングセンター

九州大学大学院 医学研究院
先端医療医学講座
災害・救急医学分野

〒812-8582
福岡市東区馬出3-1-1
TEL:092-642-6223